- coordination of the Asian Bond Fund (ABF) initiative by EMEAP at BIS Asset Management in Hong Kong
- ABF aims to reduce impediments in Asian Bond Markets
- close collaboration with central banks and local private sector asset managers
- knowledge of fixed income benchmarks, differences in pricing sources, and local regulatory frameworks (incl trustee and custodian) in the eight ABF markets (China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Korea, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand)
- contacts to Asian financial institutions and private sector asset managers
- focus on Chinese onshore fixed income investments and the corresponding market infrastructure.